[TagCommons-WG] wiki for tagcommons - start on the conceptualization

Tom Gruber onto at tomgruber.org
Mon Mar 26 19:37:57 PDT 2007

Agreed - that little bit of rebellious individuality is just a placeholder.
It is a real tag, though!  There are lots of great colorful and more elegant
examples of graffiti-tags.  I would like to keep it simple and clean, in
keeping with the minimalist design philosophy for ontologies ;-)

tom

Act ....
> Greener, the search engine for the planet
> http://tagschema.com 					  Implementation of
tag